Thursday, August 22, 2013

Wanna know more?

I was perusing through my FB news feed, like I do all the time :D and I came across this link from PaleoHacks.com.   This little short e-read is a great book to check out if you're just curious about what the Paleo/Primal diet is.  It's pretty short and sweet, great for beginners to read.  I don't think I could explain it any better than this!  So, if you're wondering what foods you can or can't eat, you'll find out here.  It's amazing how I don't feel limited with foods, like other diets.  "Oh, I'm cutting back carbs and calories, I need to count them to make sure I don't go over!"  No more.  I don't even count calories or fats anymore!  I know everything I going into my body is REAL food and those fats and calories are good for me.  I am eating the way my body was intended to eat and I like how I feel because of it, plain and simple.

http://blog.paleohacks.com/sq/

You will have to enter an email to get access to the book, but you can opt out of future emails at anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment