Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Vacation, Day 52, and a bit of a rant


I had a busy 2 weeks, and a startling doctor visit.  Don't worry, I am not dying but I will get to that in a bit. This will probably be a long post. Let's start off with my attempt at a healthy vacation.

I prepared and packed myself boiled eggs, carrots and broccoli, hummus, almonds and almond butter, apples, bananas (I shouldn't have, I only ate one because I don't like them), kale chips, green tea, extra jugs of water, my favorite salad dressing and soy sauce in case I might need them.  Driving was easy, the Grillz and Goose would get their fast food and I would be all "No that's cool, I got these carrots".  Except, we did stop for BBQ and I got the brisket which didn't need sauce and that was AWESOME.  We got beef jerky, smoked brisket, and smoked turkey at Buc-ee's, and I snacked on one or two pieces they had that I could partake.  Also, look at their min wage!  Dining out wasn't as hard as I thought it would be but I know I messed up a little here and there only because I don't know what's in their sauce/glaze/rub or dressing.  I stuck to seafood and salads when out (even so far as giving away things on my plate that I ordered and didn't realize they were wrong from what I thought in my head), except our picnic on the beach and I ordered a shrimp po'boy with intent of just getting the shrimp from it and feeding the bread to the birds.  Lo and behold the shrimp was fried and I didn't realize it would be and had no choice.  I was glad I had ordered the feta and olives appetizer, but still not the best choice.  About 20 minutes after our picnic I had an AWFUL bellyache for a while.  It was either from the shrimp batter (most likely) or the Feta, since I hadn't had cheese in 40+ days.  Feta is on my list, but I hadn't tried it yet and now I can't tell if I reacted to that or the batter or both.

 All in all, I got through it but it was really hard.  I really would have liked the bacon or toaster strudel at breakfast, or the tortilla soup filled with cheese, or even the fresh tortillas but I just sat there and pretended it wasn't there.  I enjoyed my chicken salads, my fajita strip salad with salsa, roast, and lots of seafood like scallops and seared tuna.  Once, someone left a sliver of bacon on the counter and I picked it up and yelled "Who is trying to tempt me! STOPIT!" and I threw it on the table and not in my mouth so that's a TON of willpower there because BACON.  It was very exhausting being so tough.
I laid around like this when we got back thinking of the missed opportunity of sneaked bacon for hours.

We walked about 6 miles one day just on the beaches alone, and the next day considerably less being we were in total seclusion and stayed in the same spot for about 3 hours.  We went to NASA (I had a small cup of chili there, and I didn't get sick after so it must have been sort of okay) and walked all over the place.  Then all the mall walking, and little town shopping so I stayed pretty active. I felt decent about the trip overall but I don't think I want to travel again for a while because food-wise, it was stressful.  I guess it's easier for me to be at home where I can control it.

Now, onto my Healer checkup which was Monday.  He got my Adrenal Stress Test results back, and I am in the early stages of Adrenal Fatigue which is kinda early for my age so its only a little concerning.  He's given me a DHEA supplement to take to help keep it in balance for the time being.  The Adrenal Fatigue links itself to, well fatigue for one, really low cortisol, hormone imbalance, sleep disturbances, etc.  It's a wide range of symptoms, really, due to your body taking a hit and stressing out your Adrenals.  Remember they are the boss of all the other glands, so getting them healthy will help straighten out the others.  You can't fix your Thyroid without addressing the Adrenals, and you can't fix your Adrenals without addressing the Liver.  But anyway, I am experiencing the fatigue a little sooner than I should be, thanks to the deterioration of my body from all my other illnesses.  Nothing major but something to keep an eye on.

All the metals were cleared from my body, thanks to the Zeolite and I no longer have to continue that.  But here's where it gets interesting.  Healer pulled out his little kit for the first test we did, where he found the viruses/bacteria/mycoplasma and tried out a new test.  He explained to me that he's been doing extensive research lately and came across a nasty bug that doesn't show up on his initial testing because of its "mutation".  Of course I, as well as probably every person in the United States, have it.  Great.  That means you do too more than likely.  Healer is retesting every one of his patients for it, and so far I think everyone's got it.  He was explaining to me that the government had created this for weaponization...you know, for biological warfare?  Yeah, well it got out and we have all been exposed to some degree.  *sigh*  While it's creepy and disgusting, I was in no way shocked.  I mean, they genetically modify our food to be resistant to pesticides for crying out loud.  They pump our animals with hormones which in turn get ingested by us humans.  I really could go on, but I'll not.

Healer knows by now I was going to go home and read all about it, and I spent the rest of the day and yesterday with the heebie jeebies, as well as being utterly disgusted and angry but not shocked necessarily.   Its not that I didn't already know the government had created other weapons like this, it's just that this particular one now directly affects me and my family.  I am writing down questions I have to ask the Healer when I go back in, because my mind was racing with expletives over learning about this mycoplasma and I didn't think about them at the time.

Everything else is on hold until this gets fixed, which means I have to go back to weekly visits instead of every 3 weeks.  My other issues are on the back burner, I can't address the pituitary or thyroid at this time because the results will be skewed.  Top priority is getting this out of my brains (thalamus and cerebellum to be exact for me).

I'll  touch on it a little bit but I will link the article I found as the best source of information.  It is a "Laboratory-Made Disease Agent" not made to kill, just disable and cause a myriad of neurological/degenerative diseases ranging from simply chronic fatigue to fibromyalgia, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, RA, Crohn's, even AIDS at its worst degree of exposure.  Here is a snippet from it that made me absolutely angry:

Crystalline Brucella and Multiple Sclerosis
In 1998 in Rochester, New York, I met a former military man, PFC Donald Bentley, who gave me a document and told me: "I was in the US Army, and I was trained in bacteriological warfare. We were handling a bomb filled with brucellosis, only it wasn’t brucellosis; it was a Brucella toxin in crystalline form. We were spraying it on the Chinese and North Koreans."

He showed me his certificate listing his training in chemical, biological and radiological warfare. Then he showed me 16 pages of documents given to him by the US military when he was discharged from the service. They linked brucellosis with multiple sclerosis, and stated in one section: "Veterans with multiple sclerosis, a kind of creeping paralysis developing to a degree of 10% or more disability within two years after separation from active service, may be presumed to be service-connected for disability compensation. Compensation is payable to eligible veterans whose disabilities are due to service." In other words: "If you become ill with multiple sclerosis, it is because you were handling this Brucella, and we will give you a pension. Don’t go raising any fuss about it." In these documents, the government of the United States revealed evidence of the cause of multiple sclerosis, but they didn’t make it known to the public—or to your doctor.







I mean, really?  "If you get sick from spraying this DISEASE at other people, don't get all angry and we will have the VA pay you something for being sick if you keep your mouf shut."  That's not disheartening at all or anything.  Way to really feel safe and secure, huh?  Real nice to know that the VA cares so much about our disabled veterans to get to the bottom of their illnesses...oh wait.  They don't apparently.  I have first hand experience with Goose's disability, and the general lack of concern.  I could tell you stories about his knee, but that's not for this blog.  Take some time and read this, if you dare.   



The good thing I can take from this is that I am SO GLAD the Healer is MY Healer because he's constantly researching and finding new information to help his patients.  He once told me a story about how he went and extensively researched a natural way to attack stage 4 brain cancer with a patient, who was willing to try anything natural over traditional Chemo.  As technology advances, so must research and I am lucky that at this point in my life I have him to help me.  I am lucky he is constantly evolving and learning because that is what makes him so wonderful.   At least he's not some old doctor just set in his ways and passing off a generic prescription to semi fix things.  He's not a symptom chaser, he's not a quick fixer.  I trust that he's going to get to the root of the illness, I've seen firsthand how that's worked.  Had he not been researching, we would have gone on thinking everything was okay and missed it.  Had he found out a year later, I would have had to go through all this over again.  Great timing...

Sometimes I wonder if it would have been easier if I was oblivious about where my food comes from, how its processed, and what I've been exposed to versus knowing what I know and continue to find out.  By now I just am not shocked anymore.  I certainly feel better about myself and family for being educated (as little as I am obviously) and continuing to learn new things and share with them.  It doesn't make me feel better knowing so many other people go on suffering in complete oblivion, relying on "miracle pills/drugs" to heal themselves regardless of the long list of side effects that cause one to need 43982 separate pills to counterbalance that.  Then they wonder why they are still sick and do not realize they can fix it naturally.

Some people are just fine and dandy and would rather not know and that's okay.  Sometimes I still wish I was that way, especially when I want junk food but can't rationally justify it.  I can't fix everyone as my mom has said, but I can hope that I help at least one or two people learn something worthwhile who will in turn help one or two other people.  This stuff is absolutely overwhelming at times and I certainly don't know everything I need to know about this path (LOOK Goose, I admitted I don't know everything!  I need a gold star!) but I'm trying to learn.  If you even go back to the first blog post, you'll see how my path has taken a different direction.  Constantly evolving, right?

So that's that. For this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment