Monday, February 25, 2013

Week 3.

I will not bore you with the details of this weeks workout, it was the same as last weeks.  What I will say is I CANNOT get into the Fire45 for the life of me.  I don't know what it is about that workout, but OMG I just glaze over and would rather run in place for 45 minutes.  Which I actually did Monday.  HEY! At least I still worked out.  And I of course did the fire drills.  Okay, I did some of the workout, but for the most part I just ran in place for 45 minutes.  I'm changing it up this week.

I did get a fun different workout in on Saturday, actually I only call it a workout because I got sweaty.  We went sledding.  Well, "icing" is the better term.  Thursday WinterStormQ mauled us with ice pellets, I kid you not there was three minutes of snow...the rest was sleet and ice.  It looked like a sno-cone machine exploded.  So, the yards were solid ice sheets.  We would step out of our door and get down to the sidewalk (which was clear, thanks Goose!) and step over to the ice, and we basically skateboarded down the yard to the curb.  Our yard is fun and slope-y like that.  So we  took off to the park with our sleds and dog in tow and had a blasty blast of a workout.  I don't know how many flights of stairs I climbed, but by today my arms are sore from the sledding.  We really had a great time because it was so icy, we just went on and on forever!

TurboFire
Week 1:
Fire 45
HIIT 25
Fire 60
HIIT 30
Fire 30, Core & Stretch 40

Chalean Extreme
Burn Phase (month 1):  Burn Circuits 1, 2, & 3
Burn intervals
Ab Burner
Burn it off
Recharge

No comments:

Post a Comment